Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another Valentine's Day Tutorial Idea

Hey ladies, here again looking for some feed back on this eye look I created for Valentine's Day. This time I went for a dark night time smokey eye using theBalm shadows from the Shady Lady vol. 2 palette. I really like how this look turned out. I figured that when I actually film this tutorial, hopefully Wednesday or Thursday, I would pair it with a soft flushed peachy cheek and deep red lips.



Items used for this look:
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot
theBalm Shady Lady vol 2 palette - just this once jamie: lid, caught in the act courtney: crease, devilish danielle: highlight, tempting tara: tear duct, feisty felicia: outer v & lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Bliss # 1 Lashes
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black - waterline
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara - bottom lashes


I really like how this look turned out and I can't wait to film this look. So far, I'm really enjoying theBalm shadows. It's going to make a great every day palette. Anyways, what do you think of this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment