Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FOTD: 02.25.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to work yesterday. I know I haven't posted one of these in forever but I'm going to get back into it soon. Yesterday, I just wanted to use my theBalm Shady Lady vol 2 palette, loving it sooo much. I use this so much but I keep forgetting to take a picture though.


Face:
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan - under eye area
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush

Eyes:
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot
theBalm Shady Lady Vol 2 - bossy bobbi: lid, caught in the act courtney: crease, feisty felicia: outer v & lower lash line, devilish danielle: highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara - top & bottom lashes

Lips:
MAC Dish It Up Lipstick



No comments:

Post a Comment