Monday, February 6, 2012

Swag Shoppin: Bench

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you my new winter jacket. I've been in need of an actual winter jacket. A few weeks ago, maybe a month, it was super cold in my city. Around -42C, it was the worse thing ever and I finally made up my mind to find a good quality jacket. Originally, I was planning on purchasing a TNA jacket but it was $245 and I really didn't want to spend that on a jacket, especially since hours at my job are getting cut. So I decided I would look around and see who else had some great jackets. I stumbled into Bench and they were having a sale with an extra 30% off. The jacket was $200 but was on sale for $150 and with the extra 30% off I only spent $115 after taxes. I'm super happy with this jacket. It keeps me warm and cozy on cold days and it fits me very well. This was my first purchase from Bench but I definitely will buy from them again.

What do you think of this jacket? Have you owned a Bench jacket before?



No comments:

Post a Comment