Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FOTD: 02.25.12 - Ladies Night!

Hey ladies, after work yesterday a couple of my co-workers and I decided to go to the club. It was the first time for one of the girls and she was so excited for it. We honestly had a great time, loads of fun. I didn't have a lot of time to get ready so I refreshed my look by adding more Bossy Bobbi to my lid, added lashes and did my foundation. It honestly only took about 10 minutes to fix up and I love how it turned out.


Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Toast
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan - blemishes/dark spots
L'Oreal Visible Lift Under Eye Concealer in Medium/Deep - under eye area
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush
MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent Powder/Loose - highlight

Eyes:
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot
theBalm Shady Lady Vol 2 - bossy bobbi: lid, caught in the act courtney: crease, feisty felicia: outer v & lower lash line, devilish danielle: highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Bliss #1 Lashes
Mascara - top & bottom lashes

Lips:
MAC Deliciously Forbidden Mattene Lipstick
MAC Scan-Delicious Kissable Lip Colour

No comments:

Post a Comment