Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Look| Evening Look

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the look I filmed today. It's a Valentine's Day tutorial for a night out. I'm currently editing it and hopefully upload it tonight or tomorrow. But here is the sneak peek at the look. I really love how this look came out and I can't wait to rock it hopefully for Valentine's day! To create this look I used shadows from theBalm Shady Lady Vol 2 palette. Honestly, I'm really impressed with these shadows and I can't wait to create more looks with this palette for you fabulous ladies :)


Face:
MUFE HD Primer
L'Oreal Visible Lift Under Eye Concealer in Medium/Deep
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Toast
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot
theBalm Shady Lady Vol 2 - just this once jame: lid; caught in the act courtney: crease & outer v; insane jane: transition color; tempting tara: tear duct; debilish danielle: highlight; feisty felicia: outer v & lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Bliss #1 Lashes
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black - waterline

Lips:
Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick in 355 Tempt Seduction


Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel so you can see this tutorial when live! http://youtube.com/MizzShake

No comments:

Post a Comment