Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Swag Shoppin: Baby Lips

Hey ladies, I was finally able to get my hands on a couple of the new Maybelline Baby Lips. I've been wanting to get my hands on these for awhile so I could try them out but just hadn't gotten around to doing so. So one day a few weeks ago I ran into Superstore to pick up pull ups for princess and I spotted a rack that had cosmetics for 50% off and to my surprise there were a bunch of the baby lips on sale. I didn't know which ones to get, so I only grabbed 2. The regular price for one was $5 but seeing they both for 50% off it was like buy 1 get 1 free. They ones I picked up were Quenched & Peppermint. I can't wait to give these a try, I've heard a lot of great things about them.

Have you tried the baby lips? What do you think of them?



No comments:

Post a Comment