Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Valentine's Day Gift

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you what I got as a gift from one of my best friends for Valentine's Day. We both had to work that day, so we wouldn't have any plans and decided to get each other something. I ended up getting her 3 MAC pro pan shadows and a 15 pan palette, forgot to take pictures before giving them to her. They were her first MAC items and she was super excited to get them. She being such a good friend, knows how much I love MAC and picked me up 2 of the new Kissable Lip Colours. Honestly, I was so shocked when she gave them to me because she picked out the colors I had planned to get the next day. Honestly, great minds think alike lol. The colors she got me were So Vain & Scan-Delicious. I'm loving these soo much. I've worn both of them and they are such a great product.

Have you tried the Kissable Lip Color?



No comments:

Post a Comment