Thursday, April 5, 2012

FOTD | 04.04.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the look I wore today. I had to work but before I started I dropped off an application for a new job. Decided I wanted to were something neutral but bright at the same time. I got a lot of compliments today on the lipstick and it's such a beautiful color, super happy I got it when I did.


Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
MAC All's Good Beauty Powder Blush


Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe - base
theBalm Insane Jane Shadow - lid
theBalm Caught in the Act Courtney Shadow - crease & lower lash line
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
theBalm Devilish Danielle Shadow - highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Quo #804 Lashes
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara - bottom lashes


Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Edge Pink
MAC Fusion Pink Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment