Sunday, April 15, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Walmart

Hey ladies, this is a different kind of haul than usual. So I’m hoping to be moving into an apartment in the near future and I saw some great deals on the Scrubbing Bubbles products. They usually run anywhere between $5-$9 in my area but this past week or so they had selected items on sale for $3. I decided to grab a bunch because I know I’m moving soon and I love to have a clean home.
The ones I picked up were:
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Continuous Clean Toilet Cleaning Gel in Citrus Action
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Continuous Clean Toilet Cleaning Gel in Fresh Mountain Morning
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Continuous Clean Toilet Cleaning Gel in Fresh Scent
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Easily Removes Soap Scum in Citrus Action
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Mega Shower Foamer
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Easily Removes Soap Scum in Fresh Scent
Scrubbing Bubbles happens to be one for my favorite house hold cleaners; especially because of the cute commercials on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment