Friday, April 20, 2012

FOTD | 04.19.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to my third interview yesterday. I went with a nice simple smokey eye and some bright lips. I really loved how it all turned out.


Face:
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe – base
MAC Bisque Shadow – lid
MAC Beauty Marked Shadow – crease
MAC Moleskin Shadow – transition
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow – highlight
MAC Typographic Shadow – lower lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero – upper lash & water line
Red Cherry #601 Lashes
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – bottom lashes
Lips:

NYX Lip Pencil in Purple Rain
MAC Violetta Lipstick
MAC Revenge is Sweet Lipglass
Well, I didn’t get the job at the Clinique counter but I was offered a position with Clinique. With that being done I now have to do a fourth interview but thank god it will be over the phone and hopefully that goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment