Monday, April 9, 2012

Swag Shoppin: New Goodies

Hey ladies, this past week I stopped by Shoppers Drug Mart while they were having their weekly 2 day special. This week they had alot of great cosmetics on sale but only 2 set of things caught my eye. First I have really been wanting to try the new Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Shadows and they were on sale for $4.99 from the regular $11.99. I picked up the colors:


-          25 Bad to the Bronze
-          35 Tough as Taupe
-          40 Tenacious Teal
-          50 Edgy Emerald
The last 2 things I picked up were 2 of the Kate Moss lipsticks for Rimmel London. I’ve been seeing these around alot lately but they never had the colors I wanted to give a try but they finally had them in and they were on sale for $3.99 from $7.99. The colors I got were numbers 06 and 13; they don’t have names.

Have you tried the Color Tattoos and what are your thoughts on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment