Friday, April 6, 2012

Swag Shoppin: Bath & Body Works

Hey ladies, just coming to share with you some goodies I picked up this past week from Bath & Body Works. You will be completely surprised that it isn’t one of my normal candle hauls. I’ve been trying to be good on how many more candles I buy this month and I wanted to get some hand soaps cause I’m currently running low. I was originally going to do the 7 for $25 deal at the mall I work for. But my friend decided to drag me to a different mall and I’m happy she did! The mall we went to had them on special for 3 for $10 and I had to grab 9.Well I didn’t but I really wanted to use my $10 off my next $30 purchase coupon; and with that I only end up paying under $21.


I grabbed only the foaming hand soaps because those are my favorites. The ones I got were:
-          Fresh Picked Watermelon
-          Fresh Picked Peaches
-          Fresh Picked Tangerines
-          Fresh Picked Raspberries
-          Fresh Picked Strawberries
-          Pacific Blue
-          2 Fresh Picked Pears
-          Vanilla Berry Sorbet
Have you tried anything of the Fresh Picked scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment