Saturday, April 14, 2012

NOTD | 04.14.11

Hey ladies, I’m just here after a long day of celebrating my princess’ 3rd birthday. We had a great day at home, it snowed the night before so we didn’t get to go to the zoo like I planned but I still plan on taking her once it warms up again. We ended up having a great day of bonding; movies, games and playing dress up. I even gave her a pedi and mani. I will have to take pics of them tomorrow to share along with pics from her birthday. Anyways, she’s finally laying down and watching a movie before bed and I decided I should paint my nails as well and I went with OPI Chocolate Shake-Spear and I’m completely loving the nude look it gives me. I think this will be my new go to color for the next few weeks.

What do you think of this color?

No comments:

Post a Comment