Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Victoria Secrets & Pink

Hey ladies, so about a month ago I had shopped at both of these stores and they had given me coupons were I could win up to $500 and it was finally time to redeem them. So I first stopped at Victoria Secrets and grabbed some of their lotions and body sprays. I’ve been waiting to get some of their scents for awhile and they had a great deal going on. So it was 5 for $35 and you got 2 free, so basically it was 7 for $35. I didn’t need the complete 7 so I got my mom her favorite scent “Love Spell.”  I ended up winning $10 off my purchase so it cost me just about $27 after tax.
The things I got were:
Mango Temptation Smoothing Body Scrub
Mango Temptation Daily Body Wash
Ravishing Love Fragrance Mist
Ravishing Love Soothing Body Scrub
Love Spell Ultra Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion
Love Spell Fragrance Mist
Romantic Wish Fragrance Mist

When I went into Pink, I wasn’t really looking for anything because I’m not a big fan of their clothing. But I saw that they had pretty cool coffee mugs and decided to grab one. I’ve been using it every day since I got it and I’m sooo happy with it. I also won $10 off my purchase so it cost me under $8 after tax.
What’s your favorite Victoria Secret scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment