Saturday, December 8, 2012

FOTD | 12.07.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you the makeup I wore to work today. I’m starting to get back into making time to take pictures of my makeup before work and I’m happy to be sharing with you the looks I’ve been creating.
 
DSC_0270 (2)
 
DSC_0271 (2)
 
DSC_0272
 
Face:
MAC Oil Control Lotion
MAC Espresso Shadow - brows
Smashbox HD Foundation in Dark
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark – blemishes
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 Moyen – contour
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Magic
 
Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer – base
MAC Brown Script Shadow – crease
MAC Espresso Shadow – crease
MAC Spruced Crushed Metallic Pigment – lid
MAC Tete-A-Tint Shadow – highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero – water line & lower lash line
Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara – top lashes
 
Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Plum
MAC Deeply Adored Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment