Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Makeup

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you this Holiday Makeup Look I created today. I’ve been in the holiday spirit since like the middle of November and it’s about time I made a makeup tutorial. I haven’t posted this tutorial yet but it will be featured on my youtube channel by the end of the week. This look is very smokey and great for a Christmas Party or a night out with loved ones. I used my Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eye Palette to create this look. As well I used the beautiful dark red lipstick, Deeply Adored from MAC. Stay tuned for a upcoming post and blog about how I created this look. If you have any suggestions on any Holiday makeup tutorials you would like to see, please leave them in a comment below.
 
DSC_0236

No comments:

Post a Comment