Saturday, December 15, 2012

Swag Shoppin | 20x The Points

Hey ladies, I just wanted to stop and share with you the new items I picked up from Shoppers Drug Mart. They recently had a 20x the points event for Cosmetics and seeing I was doing Christmas shopping for my sisters and cousins and I thought I would pick up some items for myself as well. I only had to spend $75 to get the points and everything expect for the Katy Perry Lashes were on sale.
 
The items I picked up were:
- Katy Perry Lashes in Oh, My! & Cool Kitty (these were $7.99)
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey & Lovesick (these were on sale for $6.99 instead of the regular $10.49)
- Revlon Color Burt Lipgloss in Strawberry (this was on sale for $6.99)
- Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Sheerly Nudes (this was on sale for $6.99)
 
DSC_0094
 
DSC_0095
 
DSC_0096
 
I’m most excited for the Katy Perry Lashes, there are 2 more styles to them and I can’t wait to pick them up; hopefully soon before they sell out. As well I’m super excited to try the Sheerly Nudes palette. I haven’t used Cover Girl shadows in a few years and last time I tried them I wasn’t a big fan of them. But seeing it was on sale I wanted to retry out the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment