Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Makeup #2

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you real quick another makeup look I created for this holiday season. This time I wanted to create a black smokey eye with a berry lip. I actually really like how it turned out. I wish I was able to apply lashes but I kind of have to relearn how to do that asap lol. This look was super easy to do and I didn’t have to use alot of products to achieve it.
 
DSC_0315
 
DSC_0316
 
Face:
MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Dark Deep
Smashbox HD Concealer – blemishes
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 – contour
MAC All’s Good Beauty Powder Blush
 
Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer – base
MAC Tete-A-Tint Shadow – transition
MAC Typographic Shadow – lid & lower lash line
MAC Brown Script Shadow – crease
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow – highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Benefit They’re Real Mascara – top lashes
 
Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Deep Purple
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Plum Perfect
 
What do you think of this look that I created for the holiday season? Do you have any suggestions on a look I should create?

No comments:

Post a Comment