Thursday, December 27, 2012

NOTD | 12.25.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by real quick to share with you what I painted my nails on Christmas day. I finally decided to use some of the new polishes I picked up awhile back from the OPI Skyfall Collection. Honestly, I think this collection had amazing colors and I wish I gotten my hands on more but I’m completely happy with what I got though. I thought this combination was great for Christmas; a beautiful dark berry kind of color and glitter. Christmas isn’t Christmas without glitter.
 
DSC_0401
 
This manicure consisted of:
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
OPI Skyfall
OPI The Living Daylights – accent nails
CND Super Shiney Top Coat
Essie Quick-e Drying Drops
 
I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas celebrating with your family and friends. And hopefully you have an amazing New Years as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment