Thursday, December 27, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Urban Decay

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you this huge haul from Urban Decay. I recently started a new job at a drugstore that sells Urban Decay and during the month of October we had done some donations for the Look Good, Feel Better Foundation. And the beauty department and put out a bunch of great items from Urban Decay, Vera Wang and other amazing brands. They prices ranged from $2-$15 and it was all brand new items. So I wanted to share with you all I got. I spent about $70 and it all went to that foundation to help women with Cancer. So I’m happy that my makeup addiction was able to help out with something.

DSC_0106 (2)

DSC_0107

DSC_0108



I picked up 7 of the regular shadows. I got the colors:
- Aquarius
- Dashiki
- Goddess
- Twice Baked
- Perversion
- Free Love
- Psychedelic Sister

I picked up a Stardust Shadow in Bobby Dazzle and a Deluxe Shadow in Underground. I was also able to get my hands on the Sustainable Shadow Box Palette. I was able to get my hands on the Vera Wang Love Struck and it was only $5 and I’ve been wanting to get this for months and now I’m happy that I have it. Lastly, I picked up the Lancome Juicy Tubes in Miracle. I can’t wait to give all these new items a try and see how well they work for me.

DSC_0109
 
DSC_0110 (2)
 
I’m not a huge Urban Decay fan but this gives me a chance to give them another try.



No comments:

Post a Comment