Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Teavana

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you this huge haul I picked up from Teavana. I’m a huge tea and coffee person, especially when heading to work in the morning. And recently, my friend told me about tea that Dr. Oz mentioned on his show and I had to get a bunch to try out. I picked up 8 different kinds and honestly, even if I don’t like them I’m a person that will finish them just because I really enjoy tea.
 
  DSC_0944
 
The ones I picked were:
Spiced Mandarin Oolong
Rooibos Tropica
Weight to Go
White Ayurvedic Chai
Acai Matetini
Thai Mountain Oolong
Strawberry Slender Pu-erh
Mango Mate Pu-erh Punch
 
Hopefully over the next couple of months I can give do some reviews on these teas. So far I’ve tried the Strawberry Slender Pu-erh and I really enjoy it. Do you drink loose tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment