Thursday, December 13, 2012

Review Thursday | Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and take this chance share my thoughts with you on the Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara. First off, Maybelline honestly makes one of the best mascaras out there. I have never had a problem with them and this mascara is another great product from them. This mascara separates and lengthens my lashes perfectly. It doesn’t clump or smudge while applying; and once it dries it doesn’t flake for at least 8 hours, which is great. I found that when I first got it, it was super wet and it wasn’t something that I was use to but once it dried out a bit it was perfect. The best part is that it also makes my bottom lashes look fuller then what they really. Black Drama is very affordable, it ranges from $6-$10 it depends on where you get yours from. It can be found at Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Target and etc. This mascara is one of my favorites this is my third tube of it and I would definitely repurchase and recommend this to anyone.
 
DSC_0016

No comments:

Post a Comment