Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FOTD: 10.05.11

Hey ladies, today was suppose to be my day off but I got called into work, YAY! Lol. Anyways, I just finished doing my makeup and I wanted to post this up before I left for work. I really love the new MAC Lipsticks I picked up. They don’t need a lipgloss on top and they haven’t left my lips feeling dry. Anyways this is the look I created this morning.

Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
Milani Baked Blush in Rose D’Oro – highlight

Eyes:
Maybelline Define-A-Brow
ELF Eye Lid Primer
L’Oreal HIP Duo in Shady – light brown: lid; dark brown: crease & lower lash line
Maybelline Chocolate Mousse Trio – base: highlight
MAC Midnight Blues Fluidline
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Edge Pink
MAC Rare Exotic Mattene Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment