Friday, October 14, 2011

FOTD: 10.14.11

Hey ladies, here is the look I wore to work today. I took these pictures once I got home from work. I wanted to try out my new MAC pigment, haven’t blogged about it yet. I don’t really wear shadows/pigments, but I thought I would give this a try. I used MAC Emerald Dusk pigment wet to achieve that intense color. I really loved how it turned out, so I’m going to keep playing around with this pigment.


Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under the eyes
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent Powder/Loose – highlight

Eyes:
Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown
MAC Emerald Dusk Pigment – lid
MAC Brown Script Shadow – crease
MAC Tete-A-Tint Shadow – highlight
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Coffee
NARS Little Darling Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment