Monday, October 17, 2011

FOTD: 10.17.11

Hey ladies, here is the look I wore to work today. I didn’t know what I wanted on my lids but I really wanted to wear my MAC Violetta Lipstick. I’ve been wanting to wear it for a couple of days now but just couldn’t figure out where it was. I ended up finding it in my clutch and I got super excited. I paired it with a pretty simple eye, and neutral face. Right now I’m thinking of making a FOTD of the day for every lipstick I own over the next few weeks. Hopefully I can keep it up and not repeat any lipsticks for at least 2 weeks. Anyways back to the look I created.

Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area & blemishes
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Nutmeg – blemishes
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
Milani Powder Blush in Temptation
MAC Golden Bronzer Iridescent Powder/Loose – highlight

Eyes:
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Maybelline Creme de Cocoa Shadow – crease
L’Oreal HIP Duo in Shady – light brown: lid
Ruby Kisses Sunburst Duo – dark purpe: crease, outer v & lower lash line
Kiss New York Pure Fiber Lash Extension Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Plum
MAC Violetta Lipstick
MAC Revenge Is Sweet Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment