Sunday, October 16, 2011

FOTD: 10.16.11

Hey ladies, here is the look I created tonight. It’s another night where I’m not going anywhere but I wanted to play around with my makeup. I didn’t know what look to create so I asked my friend to pick a color and I went with it. He said blue at first but I already did that yesterday, so I told him to pick again. This time he picked green. I didn’t know which green to use this time around, seeing I have quite a few to pick from. But I decided to go with the green in the Rimmel London Glam Eyes Urban Flower Quad. I really liked how it turned out. I’m hoping to do another green look later this week, maybe even tomorrow with another green in my collection. So look out for that.



Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Nutmeg – dark spots
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – dark spots & under eye area
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
Milani Powder Blush in Temptation
Rimmel London Powder Blush in Amber – highlight

Eyes:
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Maybelline Creme de Cocoa Shadow – crease
Rimmel London Glam Eyes Urban Flower Quad – green: lid, light brown: crease, taupey brown: outer v & lower lash line
Maybelline Chocolate Mousse Trio – cream: highlight
Sephora Aspen Summit Shadow – tear duct
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Coffee
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Blushing Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment