Thursday, October 27, 2011

Swag Shoppin: Goodies From A Few Weeks Ago

Hey ladies, here is a long overdue post. Since I’ve started working I’m been super behind on actual blog posts and such. And now that I’ve started school, I just don’t have the energy to blog anymore. Just got to get use to going to school and work again and then I will be back on top of things.

Well I think back at the end of September or early October I stopped by Shopper’s looking for the last color from the Essie Fall Collection and I was able to find it and I grabbed some of those new L’Oreal Color Riche Lip Glosses that come in a tube.


The items I picked up were:
Essie Case Study
155 Saucy Mauve
160 Violet Attitude
161 Mystic Mauve

I’m so happy now, I have the complete fall collection from Essie and I can’t wait till the Christmas/Winter Collection comes out I really would love to get a few colors from that collection as well. As for these lip glosses I’m actually really liking them. I love that they just give you a nice tint of color to your lips. I can’t wait to get a few more colors.

Have you picked up any of these lip glosses yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment