Thursday, October 20, 2011

School, School, School!

Hey ladies, I haven’t talked about going back to school in a few months and I wanted to stop by with a real quick update. I finish registered for my first class last Friday and I should be starting my course this weekend. I’ve decided on putting off my Makeup Artistry Diploma for now and work towards my Information & Record Management Certificate. Basically, this certificate is only 10 classes, which run for 8 weeks each. If everything works out I will be done by Christmas 2012, which is really excited. I will be doing it through the continuing education program, so that means evening classes and 2 online courses. I’m super excited to start this program it’s going to be extremely hard to get back into the flow of going to school, but it will all be worth it in the end.

Well be back later this week, probably Sunday to let you know what my first class is and how the case load looks for it.

See you in my next update!







No comments:

Post a Comment