Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Swag Shoppin: Bath & Body Works

Hey ladies, after work yesterday I got my cousin to pick me up from work to take me home. He decided he wanted to go shopping and try to find a new laptop. He didn’t end up getting a laptop but he took me to Bath & Body Works to get a few things. I was super excited! Right now they have the 4oz candles for buy 1 get 1 free. I was thinking I would have to wait till next week to get my candles and I was worried I would miss the sale.



I picked up:
2 Cranberry Pear Bellini 4 oz candles
1 4oz holder (the design is ginger bread men)
1 1.6 oz holder (the design is snow flakes)
1 Be Enchanted Mini Body Lotion

I wasn’t really liking the scents of the other candles they have right now. I’m more into fruity scents and alot of them weren’t anything I would really burn and enjoy. I might go back next week when I get paid to get a few more candles.


Have you picked up anything from Bath & Body Works lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment