Sunday, October 16, 2011

FOTD: 10.15.11

Hey ladies, so today was my day off and I didn’t go to my dad’s or my sister’s. Originally I planned on recreating Beyonce’s look in her Countdown music video; I’m really loving that song by the way. It turns out I don’t have a yellow eyeshadow and the one I do have isn’t bright enough for my liking. So I decided I wanted to play with my Maybelline Eyestudio Spirited Seas Palette instead. I honestly, only think I used this palette once so far and I thought it would make a pretty cool look for a night out on the town. I’m not/didn’t go out tonight, but I think the next time I do I’m going to wear this look. I really love how it turned out.



Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
Milani Baked Blush in Rose D’Oro

Eyes:
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Maybelline Designer Chocolates Quad – liner: crease
Maybelline Spirited Seas Palette – light blue: lid, dark blue: crease & lower lash line, beige: highlight
MAC Universal Pigment – tear duct
MAC Midnight Blues Fluidline
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Plum
MAC Long Stem Rose Slimshine Lipstick
MAC Hush, Hush Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment