Monday, October 24, 2011

Swag Shoppin: Revlon Polishes

Hey ladies, this past weekend I finally was able to pick up some of the new Revlon Polishes. I had been looking for them everywhere and the only place I was able to find them were at Shopper’s Drug Mart. Best part about this past weekend was that Shopper’s was doing their 20x the points sale once you spent $50 or more and I always try to shop during those sales. Anyways I picked up 4 polishes and I’m trying to pick up a couple more for my giveaway this week when I get paid.

The colors I picked up were:
051 Starry Pink
791 Midnight Affair
934 Blue Mosaic
907 Steel-her Heart

I really want to try and find the purple one but it’s been impossible so far. They said that they would be getting another shipment in over the next couple of weeks, so I will keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment