Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FOTD | 05.01.12

Hey ladies, here is a quick look I did. I filmed this look for an upcoming tutorial that I will be posting later this week on my youtube channel. This is my take on an everyday smokey eye and I usually just switch up the lip to suit my mood.

Face:
MUFE HD Primer
NYX Concealer Stick in Tan – under eye area
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe - base
MAC Tete-A-Tint Shadow – lid
MAC Moleskin Shadow – transition
MAC Beauty Marked Shadow – crease
MAC Typographic Shadow – outer v & lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top & bottom lashes
Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment