Friday, May 25, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Bath & Body Works

Hey ladies, I’m back with another Bath & Body Works haul. I know I said I wouldn’t be shopping there until the semi-annual sale but my mom sent in me to pick up her favorite lotion. And while in there I spotted some great deals on the 4oz candles and I knew I had a grab them. This things I picked up on this trip were:
DSC_0105

DSC_0106
- Sleep Sommeil Lavender Vanilla Body Lotion
- Sleep Sommeil Lavender Vanilla Body Wash & Foam Bath
- Sleep Sommeil Lavender Vanilla Luxury Bath
- 2 Raspberry Sun Tea
- Bahama Fizz
- Pink Sangria
- Island Margarita
I really wanted to try out some of the new scents from the Summer collection but nothing really jumped at me. Have you tried out any of the new scents from the new collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment