Saturday, May 12, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Bath & Body Works

Hey ladies, so I finally went back to Bath and Body Works and picked up a few more candles. I’m finally done shopping there I believe. Well almost, got to do a small trip this week but it’s mostly for gifts. But I needed to grab a few more of the 4oz candles because of what happened last time I went shopping and I did a couple of exchanges as well.
IMG-20120504-00469
I picked up:
Malibu Smash Mini
Bahama Fizz Mini
14oz Paradise Daiquiri
4oz Coconut Water
4oz Paradise Daiquiri
4oz Passion Flower
4oz Tiki Beach
4oz Aloha Vanilla
4oz Island Margarita
Honestly, I don’t know what I’m going to do with all these candles but I love them soooo much. Can’t wait to move, so I have them set up around the house and smelling nice. Do you like Bath & Body Works or Yankee Candles better?

No comments:

Post a Comment