Saturday, May 5, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Classic Disney

Hey ladies, I’ve been waiting forever to get my hands on these 3 movies. I wanted to grab them for my Princess’ birthday but they were sold out at the Walmart I went to so I decided to wait and my fingers crossed that I would be lucky enough to get them before they went back into the vault. Honestly, I think these movies are more for me then for her. I really want her and any other kids I might have to grow up on the classic Disney movies and not the new stuff that they have come out with. Not that I don’t like them but the classics are just classic. I picked up Lady and the Tramp, Bambi 1 &2. I can’t wait to watch these with her since we’ve watching nothing but Lion King (1, 2, and ½) since her birthday.
Classic Disney Movies

What’s your favorite Disney movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment