Thursday, May 10, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Bath & Body Works

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you another Bath & Body Works haul. This past week they had the 4oz candles on an amazing deal: 3 for $20 or 5 for $25. I usually pick them up when they are buy 1 get 1 free and that hasn’t happened since like Christmas and I was super excited when I saw this deal. I originally had 5 but it was raining and while heading home the bag broke and I lost one because it completely shattered to pieces. As well, I didn’t realize until I got home that another one was broken but I’m pretty sure I can save it and be able to use it. I will be going back to grab another 5 for $25 before the deal is gone.  I also grabbed 2 more of the mini candles in Malibu Smash; I really wish these came in bigger sizes because they smell amazing.
IMG-20120504-00460
The 4oz candles I picked up were:
Gingham Apple
Aloha Vanilla (going to grab another one of these)
Coconut Water
Black Berry Grapefruit
I swear after I get my next set of candles I’m staying far away from Bath & Body Works until their Semi Annual Sale. Have you purchased any of their new scents lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment