Saturday, May 5, 2012

FOTD | 05.05.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by to share with you the quick look I wore today. Today was another day that I decided to use some makeup, well eye shadows, that I haven’t used since I got them. I really enjoyed how this look turned out, so on my next day off I’m going to film a tutorial recreating this look.
Picture 479 Picture 480
Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44 – problem areas
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Bite of an Apple Blush
Eyes:
MAC Coral Crepe Paint Pot – base
MAC Free To Be Shadow – lid
MAC Moleskin Shadow – transition
Maybelline Creme de Cocoa Shadow – crease
MAC Typographic Shadow – outer v
MAC Bisque Shadow – highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero – upper lash & water line
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top & bottom lashes
Lips:
MAC Dressmaker, Dressmaker Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment