Thursday, May 3, 2012

FOTD | 05.03.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by to share with you another quick FOTD. I realized that I hadn’t used my Coral Crepe paint pot in forever so I pulled it out to create this pretty look today. I actually like how it really turned out. At first I was like what am I going to pair with it to make it something that I like.

Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation in NC44 – problem areas
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Hipness Blush
Eyes:
MAC Coral Crepe Paint Pot – base
MAC Firecracker Shadow – lid
MAC Moleskin Shadow – transition
Maybelline Creme de Cocoa Shadow – outer v & lower lash line
Sephora Aspen Summit Shadow – highlight & tear duct
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Red Cherry Lashes #601
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero – waterline
Maybelline Great Last Lots of Lashes Mascara – bottom lashes
Lips:
L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Bois de Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment