Thursday, May 24, 2012

Swag Shoppin | Chatters

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you my new polishes that I recently picked up from Chatters. I went in looking for the sale polishes because my co-worker let me know they were now 50% off instead of 40% so I thought it would be a great time to get some new polishes. While in there I spotted the OPI Spiderman collection and I grabbed the color Just Spotted The Lizard.  It’s such a unique and pretty color and I can’t wait to wear it on my nails. I also picked up my first Zoya polish and I went with the color Wednesday. I think this color will be fabulous for Summer time. Finally, I grabbed 4 China Glaze polishes for 50% off:
DSC_0086

DSC_0081
- Charoscuro
- Poinsettia
- Gaga For Green
- Pink Plumeria
Have you picked up any polishes from the OPI Spiderman Collection yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment