Friday, February 8, 2013

Bringing Sexy Back | Week 1

Hey ladies and gents! I'm officially getting back into working out regularly. Honestly, I've slacked off for months now and I really need to put an end to it. Since I haven't been eating healthy lately, I decided I would start slow. I'm currently trying to cut out McDonald's out completely. But that's a complete struggle, I'm use to eating it like 4-6 times a week. But now I'm done to once a week and it's great. The next thing I need to work on is my sugar intake so I'm working on cutting out all the soda and candy I eat. Or at least limit my intake.
 
Untitled
 
Anyways, onto the actual working out. For the month of February I'm going to work on doing at least 15 minutes of cardio a day; usually on the treadmill or by jumping rope. Then I'm going to use my Nike Training app for daily workouts ranging from 15-45 minutes a night, based on the day. Honestly I'm sure excited to get back into everything again and start eating healthy again. I will be posting monthly updates on how everything is going and if I'm being lazy with my workouts. I'm currently sitting at 150.8 lbs and hopefully I can drop a few pounds this month. Wish me luck and I will be back in about a month with an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment