Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Haul | Winners

Hey ladies, just coming at you with another late post. I’m honestly like 3 months behind right now but I’ll be working on checking up on them over the next few weeks. Back before Christmas I stopped into Winners to do some shopping like usual and I found some great new purses. Usually I only look for Steve Madden purses because they are my favorite and I was super happy when I found the Mustard colored Cross Body Bag for only $20; that’s the cheapest I have ever seen Steve Madden on sale there. I honestly, can’t wait till it’s warmer so I can pair it up with some really cute outfits and share with you guys. Lastly, I picked up 2 clutches and I’m not sure of the brand but they are perfect to wear out at night or during the day; depends on the look you are going for. But I got the black and the orange with the plan of using them when I go out for ladies night with my girls. They happen to have a long chain so you could wear it as a cross body bad or on your shoulder but so far I’ve only used it as a clutch. I can’t wait to feature these clutches in upcoming outfits and share with you how I style them.
 
DSC_0368 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment