Thursday, February 28, 2013

Haul | Strength Collection

Hey ladies, here is another late MAC haul post. Originally I wasn’t planning on getting anything from this collection because I wasn’t really excited for it. But once people started posting pictures on Instagram I knew I needed to have it. When I first attempted to get it was all sold out online and I didn’t even see it in stores. Then one day randomly, while shopping I decided to make a quick stop instead MAC to see if they had any of the Brow gel liners but they didn’t. But they had the full display for the Strength collection. I really tried to control myself but I needed up with 3 new lipsticks. The ones I picked up were:
 
MAC Strength Collection featuring Party Parrot, Pink Pigeon & Strong Woman #makeupjunkie #beautyjunkie #mac #maccosmetics #newcollection #newlipsticks #ilovemakeup #ilovemac #mattelipsticks
 
- Party Parrot
- Pink Pigeon
-Strong Woman
 
These are all matte lipsticks and they are such beautiful colors. I can’t wait till it warms up a bit more and I can rock these colors on a regular basis. Where you ladies able to get your hands on anything from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment