Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NOTD | 02.05.13

Hey ladies, just wanted to stop by and share with you my nails. I just finished painting them and I wanted to get this post up right away before I forgot. I wanted to try out my new polish from Revlon, I haven't posted about it yet. I'm so behind on my haul posts but that's another post to come. Anyways this manicure consisted of:
 
OPI My Pointe Exactly & Revlon Ritzy #notd #revlon #ritzy #opi #mypointeexactly #nailpolishjunkie
 
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
OPI My Pointe Exactly
Revlon Ritzy - accent nails
Essie Quick-e Drying Drops
 
  I really like both polishes on their own but I think they worked well together in this manicure. I'm probably going to go back to wearing just one shade at a time; so I can bring more reviews to you lovely ladies. So keep an eye out for those upcoming posts. What are you currently wearing on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment