Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NOTD | 02.01.13

Hey ladies, I'm just stopping by to share with you my nails from the weekend. I honestly love painting my nails and I change them about every 4 days. So I will have another post coming up right away. For this manicure I wanted something dark and with a little glitter and I wasn't the biggest fan of the combination so next time I'm going to have to try a different glitter on my accent nails. But this manicure consisted of:
 
Untitled
 
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!
OPI The Living Daylights - accent nails
Essie Quick-e Drying Drops
 
I love the Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! But I just don't like wearing one color alone but maybe I will; if I can't fine a lovely accent glitter to go with it. Oh well, there is always next time! What are you currently wearing on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment