Saturday, February 16, 2013

Haul | Nail Care

Hey ladies, I’m stopping by with this super late post. A few months ago, maybe around November, I was shopping and I stopped into Winners to see if they had any new polishes. Like usual they had a great selection but none of the colors really caught my eye, seeing I figured I had something like it already in my collection. This time around when I was there they had alot of nail care items in stock and I had to grab a bunch to try. The things I picked up were:
 
DSC_0367 (2)
 
DSC_0366 (2)
 
DSC_0365 (2)
 
Orly Cutique
CND Super Shiney Top Coat
Essie Quick-E Drying Drops
Essie Smooth Trick
Seche Vite Clear Base Coat
Seche Vite Ridge Filling Base Coat
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
 
I personally love giving myself manicure and pedicures and I’m always looking for something that will make them last long. I’ve tried out a few of the items already and I’m loving them and I can’t wait to do reviews on them to let you know I feel about them. Have you tried any of these products; what are your thoughts on them?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog, it's so great!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like xx

    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!

      Delete