Sunday, February 24, 2013

Haul | MAC Taste Temptation

Hey ladies, this is a way over due post. Back before Christmas MAC released their Taste Temptation collection and I fell in love with it. I’m a huge fan of their Mattene Lipsticks and I couldn’t resist. I decided to control myself and only get the lipsticks I would actually wear; which were Night Blooming and Seductive Intent. Right now, I’m kind of sad that I didn’t pick up Nocturnal Instincts which is mid-tone grey lavender but hopefully it gets re-promoted sometime later this year; fingers crossed! I also picked up one blush from this collection in Passionately Tempted. Honestly, it’s such a beautiful color on the cheeks and I’m so happy I added it to my collection. Lastly, while shopping online on day I decided to pick up the Chromagraphic Pencil in NC42/NW35. I picked this up so that I could use it on my waterline instead of a white one. Hopefully, I really like seeing I haven’t tried it yet. But hopefully I will use it soon! Where you lovely ladies able to get your hands on anything from this collection?
 
DSC_0386
 
DSC_0385
 
DSC_0384

No comments:

Post a Comment