Monday, February 18, 2013

Haul | Maybelline Goodies

Hey ladies, here is a quick and small Walmart haul, while shopping for movie night snacks I decided to stop by the cosmetics area and I picked up a bunch of things from Maybelline I wanted to try and review for you guys. I picked up another one of my favorite brow pencils, the Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown. I also picked up the New Eyestudio Brow Pencil because I heard from youtube that the Define-A-Brow was getting discounted. I also picked up 2 new mascaras; I really wanted to try the new Rocket mascara and I can’t wait. Honestly, I love the Maybelline mascaras and they haven’t failed me yet. And I also picked up Great Lash Lots of Lashes so I could review, seeing I love it so much.
 
  DSC_0372 (2)
 
DSC_0371 (2)
 
Have you recently picked up any new goodies from Maybelline that I should know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment