Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Haul | Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale

Hey ladies, I know this post is way over due but I’m finally getting around to it. Lately, I haven’t really been into shopping at Bath and Body works because my collection currently is massive. But I decided I wanted to try and get some new stuff from the Fall/Winter collection that I missed out on originally. I picked up so many things that it was ridiculous but I will let you know about the main things I got. I picked up 3 new candles:
 
Picked up some new goodies from the semi annual sale #newgoodies #bathandbodyworks #semiannualsale
 
- Winter Night
- White Barn No. 2 Chestnut and Cider
-Bonfire Maplewood
 
Got some new shower gels from the semi annual sale #instahaul #bathandbodyworks #newgoodies #semiannualsale
 
I also picked up 2 new candle holders. I picked up a bunch a shower gels:
- Paris Night
- Forever Sunshine
- Secret Wonderland
- Black Raspberry Vanilla
 
Had to stock up on these #newgoodies #bathandbodyworks #semiannualsale
 
Lastly, I picked up a bunch of the Sleep Sommeil aromatherapy. These are my favorites for giving my princess and myself baths at night. I got 2 of the lotions, 3 of the shower gels and 3 of the luxury baths. And I’m super happy I was able to stock up while they were 75% off. I honestly, don’t think I will be back in bath and body again until atleast the next sale, hopefully. Have you ladies picked up any new goodies from Bath and Body Works lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment