Saturday, December 21, 2013

FOTD | 12.21.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share you the makeup I wore to work yesterday. Lately I`ve been keeping my makeup very simple with all the holiday shoppers at work. And the days have been super long as well. I definitely can`t wait till work slows down again.
 
 
Face:
Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation in #12
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye
MAC Copper Beech Pro Sculpting Cream - contour
Smashbox Halo To Go in Dark
NYX Mocha Blush
*Laura Mercier Spellbound Face Illuminator - highlight
 
Eyes:
*Anastasia Medium Brown Brow Duo
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner
Quo #819 Lashes
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
 
Lips:
NYX Purple Rain Lip Pencil
MAC Outrageously Fun Lipstick

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment