Sunday, December 29, 2013

FOTD | 12.29.13

Hey loves, I just wanted to stop by and share with you the makeup I wore to work today. I recently got my hands on the *Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and I decided to use it for the first time. I`m super excited that I have it apart of my collection and I can`t wait to try creating more looks with it.
 
 
Face:
*Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 4.2
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye area
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Deep - under eye area
MAC Copper Beech Pro Sculpting Cream - contour
Smashbox Halo To Go in Dark
Milani Luminoso Baked Blush
*Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder - t zone
 
Eyes:
*Anastasia Medium Brown Brow Duo
ELF Eye Lid Primer
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
*Urban Decay Factory Shadow - crease & lower lash line
*Urban Decay Trick Shadow - lid
*Urban Decay Blackheart Shadow - outer v & lower lash line
*Urban Decay Limit Shadow - highlight
*Urban Decay Strange Shadow - tear duct
Sephora Black Long Lasting Liquid Eye Liner
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes in Nude - waterline
Quo #819 Lashes
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
 
Lips:
NYX Dolly Pink Lip Pencil
MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment